A Note on Deliveries & Collections:
As a small family business we operate full time staff and vans to deliver up and down the country. This service has to be paid for and we don’t mark our products up to hide the true of cost of delivery like other companies may choose to do. The delivery service we offer is excellent and we rarely have returns,no deposit casino damages or complaints and only receive good reviews. – This is the only way that we are able to operate nationwide deliveries as when we subcontract to couriers or carriers we unfortunately get the inevitable problems and damages.
southampton taxi serviceWe are not geared up for mass collections from our storage facility as we would then have to fund a full time member of staff in addition to our drivers and vans so that our customers can save on the delivery charge. This is not a sustainable way for our business to operate or survive and for this reason we desperately don’t want to offer collections.
We know that delivery charges can be a hard pill to swallow as they are viewed as wasted money, but we would encourage you to see this as a way of supporting a small family business who employs local staff and we can ensure you will not find our products cheaper elsewhere in the country as we are the original source. To make the pill slightly easier to swallow we undertake to donate 20% of all delivery charges we receive to good causes which are currently: mental health charity – MIND.
Nordic Style Sweden Ltd Trading as Nordic Style London
1. Nordic Style London is a trading name of Nordic Style Sweden Limited Ltd. Company Registration 07101846 is a UK registered and based company that is primarily a retail business and is configured and set up to sell directly to the General Public. These Terms and Conditions apply to direct purchases by the General Public.
Orders & Payments:
2. Goods are to be paid for in full at the time of order.
3. Title to goods shall only pass when Nordic Style Sweden Ltd has received cleared funds in full.
4. All prices on this website are Retail Prices and include 20% VAT.
5. Orders cancelled after a delivery date has been confirmed will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
6. Your order will not be confirmed until a member of the Nordic Style team contacts you to confirm the order and check all details with you.
7. Our paint finishes and fabrics may vary in colour from batch to batch but we do endeavour to maintain consistency. Handles, hinges and other furniture accessories may be swapped for alternatives if the ones used in the photograph are no longer available from the trade.
Delivery & Collection:
8. Delivery charges for items delivered on our van: London £80, England £120 except the following areas: Postcodes DT, BS, NR & YO £170, North England £200, South West England, Wales & Scotland £250. All prices quoted are for delivery to one address. Accessories that can easily be sent by courier are charged at a flat rate of £19.95.
9. We can arrange deliveries to Northern Ireland, Eire and other overseas countries, please contact us for a quote.
10. In normal circumstances we aim to deliver stock items within 15 working days of receiving payment in full. Due to Covid-19 and deliveries being a little more complicated at the moment it might take slightly longer – please bear with us.
11. We are heavily discounting stock to clear it quickly so we ask that you take delivery of your order promptly as we are unable to hold items.
12. The majority of our furniture is fully assembled cabinet built so it’s vital that access points are measured in advance of placing your order and delivery. We will do all we can to assist and will explore every possibility to get the furniture to the final position that you desire. However, if the delivery team think it is not possible then we will leave the item in a safe and convenient alternative location.
13. Damages and shortages are to be reported at the time of delivery before the driver leaves.
14. Collections are not ideal for us as the logistics of making it work are complex and expensive, but if you choose to collect your order we allow collections from our Esher Offices on Thursdays. We will contact you to confirm your item/s are ready for collection, please do not just turn up as we may need some time to get your order ready. Please note, once you have checked and signed for your items on collection we will no longer be able to accept them back due to unsuitability under the distance trading regulation.
15. We obey the UK Law regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. The Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015) sets out the Law. Returns will only be discussed if you are able to produce a proof of purchase i.e. the original receipt. Without a receipt we cannot do anything to help you. We can only discuss a transaction with the person that made the purchase and not a third party.
16. Goods can be returned due to ‘unsuitability’ under the distance trading regulation, but if you are really not sure please don’t take the risk to order – if you think the item may come back to us because you do not like it please come to our shops to view the item in person. We are a small family business who has launched this mail order website to save our business and offload massive amounts of stock that we had bought when we thought our showrooms would be open and trading. Dealing with vast amounts of returns and refunds, and trying to track items back will cause us and the business to fail – so if you are in any doubt please don’t order.
17. In the event that you are not entirely happy with an item you have received from us and wish to return it under the distance trading regulation then please reach out to us within 5 days of the date you received your order at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the reason for your return and that you will be sending the item back. For small items sent out by courier we will ask you to return the unopened and unused items to The Old Post House, 81 High Street, Esher, KT10 9QA. Once the items have arrived and been checked we will refund less the outward delivery charge within 7 working days. You will be responsible for any return postage costs and we are unable to refund your original delivery charge.
18. You can return larger items that were delivered on our own van if you are not entirely happy, but to avoid additional costs please send the items away before the driver leaves and you will then only pay the original delivery charge. If our driver leaves and you still wish to return an item we can arrange for our driver to return to collect the item from you but there will be a collection fee that you will be liable for and we are unable to refund your original delivery charge.
19. If you choose to collect your order you will be asked to check and sign for your items on collection, we will then no longer be able to accept these items back due to unsuitability under the distance trading regulation.