A Note on Deliveries:
As a small family business, we operate full time staff and vans to deliver up and down the country. This service must be paid for and we don’t mark our products up to hide the true of cost of delivery like other companies may choose to do. The delivery service we offer is excellent and we rarely have returns, damages, or complaints and only receive good reviews.
We know that delivery charges can be a hard pill to swallow as they are viewed as wasted money, but we would encourage you to see this as a way of supporting a small family business who employs local staff and we can ensure you will not find our products cheaper elsewhere in the country as we are the original source. To make the pill slightly easier to swallow we undertake to donate 20% of all delivery charges we receive to good causes which are currently: mental health charity – MIND.
Nordic Style London Ltd
- Nordic Style London Ltd is registered in the UK under company number 13152046 and our registered office is at The Old Post House, 81 High Street, Esher, KT10 9QA. We are primarily a retail business that is configured and set up to sell directly to the General Public. These Terms and Conditions apply to direct purchases by the General Public.
Orders & Payments:
- Goods are to be paid for in full at the time of order.
- Title to goods shall only pass when Nordic Style London has received cleared funds in full.
- All prices on this website are Retail Prices.
- Orders cancelled after a delivery date has been confirmed will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Your order will not be confirmed until a member of the Nordic Style team contacts you to confirm the order and check all details with you.
- Our paint finishes and fabrics may vary in colour from batch to batch but we do endeavour to maintain consistency. Handles, hinges and other furniture accessories may be swapped for alternatives if the ones used in the photograph are no longer available from the trade.
Delivery & Collection:
- Delivery charges for large items: London £80, England £120 except the following areas: Postcodes DT, BS, NR, IP & YO £170, North England £200, Southwest England, Wales & Scotland £250. All prices quoted are for delivery to one address. Accessories that can easily be sent by courier are charged at a rate of either £19.95, £29.95 or £39.95 depending on the item.
- We can arrange deliveries to Northern Ireland, Eire and other overseas countries, please contact us for a quote.
- We aim to deliver stock items within 15 working days of receiving payment in full. During busy periods it may take slightly longer – please bear with us.
- We are heavily discounting stock to clear it quickly so we ask that you take delivery of your order promptly as we are unable to hold items.
- Most of our furniture is fully assembled cabinet built so it’s vital that access points are measured in advance of placing your order and delivery. We will do all we can to assist and will explore every possibility to get the furniture to the final position that you desire. However, if the delivery team think it is not possible then we will leave the item in a safe and convenient alternative location.
- Damages and shortages are to be reported at the time of delivery before the driver leaves.
- We allow collections from our Esher shop on weekdays. We will contact you to confirm your item/s are ready for collection, please do not just turn up as we may need some time to get your order ready. Please note, once you have checked and signed for your items on collection, we will no longer be able to accept them back due to unsuitability.
- We are often very short on storage space and so any orders for collection must be collected within 14 days. Any items not collected within this timeframe will be delivered to you at our standard delivery rates shown on our website.
- We obey the UK Law regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. The Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015) sets out the Law. Returns will only be discussed if you are able to produce a proof of purchase i.e. the original receipt. Without a receipt we cannot do anything to help you. We can only discuss a transaction with the person that made the purchase and not a third party.
- Goods can be returned due to unsuitability under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, but if you are really not sure please don’t take the risk to order – if you think the item may come back to us because you do not like it please come to our shops to view the item in person. We are a small family business who has launched this mail order website to save our business and offload massive amounts of stock that we had bought when we thought our showrooms would be open and trading. Dealing with vast amounts of returns and refunds will cause us and the business to fail – so if you are in any doubt please don’t order.
- If you wish to return an item that was delivered within the last 14 days, then please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the reason for your return and that you will be sending the item back. You will need to get the unused item safely back to our Esher shop in its intact original packaging. Once the item has arrived and been checked over for any damage a refund will be issued less the outward delivery charge within 14 days. You will be responsible for any return postage costs and we are unable to refund your original delivery charge.
- If you choose to collect your order you will be asked to check and sign for your items on collection, we will then no longer be able to accept these items back due to unsuitability.