Nordic Style Sweden Ltd Trading as Nordic Style London
1. Nordic Style London is a trading name of Nordic Style Sweden Limited Ltd. Company Registration 07101846 is a UK registered and based company that is primarily a retail business and is configured and set up to sell directly to the General Public. These Terms and Conditions apply to direct purchases by the General Public.
2. Goods are to be paid for in full at the time of order.
3. Your order will not be confirmed until a member of the Nordic Style team contacts you to confirm the order and check all details with you.
4. In normal circumstances we aim to deliver stock items within 15 working days of receiving payment in full. Due to Covid-19 and deliveries being a little more complicated at the moment it might take slightly longer – please bear with us.
5. For furniture deliveries damages and shortages are to be reported at the time of delivery before the driver leaves.
6. Our painted furniture products may vary in colour from batch to batch, and we do endeavour to maintain consistency. Handles, Hinges and other Furniture Accessories may be swapped for alternatives if the ones used in the photograph are no longer available from the trade.
7. We normally finish our furniture in hand applied paint effects, but as this website has been launched to clear excess stock at cost price most of the furniture is being sold in the solid base colour of Swedish White – which would normally be painted on top of– it may be a little rough and ready but the price reflects that.
8. All prices on this website are Retail Prices and include 20% VAT.
9. Orders cancelled after a delivery has been confirmed will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
10. Title to goods shall only pass when Nordic Style Sweden Ltd has received cleared funds in full.
11. With restrictions of operating under social distancing of the Covid 19 Crisis we will only send one man out in each van and he may need a hand getting bigger items off the van to the threshold of your property. We will not do delivery to a room of choice and only to the threshold of your property until further notice.
12. Goods can be returned due to ‘unsuitability’ under the distance trading regulation, but if you are really not sure please don’t take the risk to order – if you think the item may come back to us because you do not like it please wait until our shops open again. We are a small family business who has launched this mail order business to save our business and offload massive amounts of stock that we had bought when we thought our showrooms would be open and trading. Dealing with massive amounts of returns and refunds and trying to track items back will cause us and the business to fail – so please if in doubt don’t order.
13. In the event that you are not entirely happy with an item you have received from us and wish to return it under the distance trading regulation then please reach out to us within 5 days of the date you received your order at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the reason for your return and that you will be sending the item back. For small items sent out by courier we will ask you to return the unopened and unused items to 68 New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6 4LT. Once the items have arrived and been checked we will refund less the outward delivery charge within 7 working days. You will be responsible for any return postage costs and we are unable to refund your original delivery charge. You can return larger items that were delivered on our own van if you are not entirely happy, but to avoid additional costs please send the items away before the driver leaves and you will then only pay the original delivery charge. If our driver leaves and you still wish to return an item we can arrange for our driver to return to collect the item from you. There will be a collection fee that you will be liable for and we are unable to refund your original delivery charge.
14. Delivery charges are very simple, flat rate for furniture delivered on our van in England of £80, Wales £1200 and Scotland £160 for as much as the driver can fit on. We cannot send our vehicle for orders less than £500 anywhere, less than £750 to Wales and £1000 to Scotland. As Covid 19 restrictions are reduced so may our minimum order and delivery charges – but all prices quoted are for one man to one address. Accessories that can easily be sent by courier are charged at a flat rate of £9.95.
15. We can arrange deliveries to Northern Ireland, Eire and other overseas countries, please call for a quote.
16. The majority of our furniture is fully assembled cabinet built so it’s vital that access points are measured in advance of placing your order and delivery. Due to the need to keep our staff safe, they cannot enter your property whilst we’re operating under Covid 19 restrictions.
17. We obey the UK Law regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. The Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015) sets out the Law. Returns will only be discussed if you are able to produce a proof of purchase i.e. the original receipt. Without a receipt we cannot do anything to help you. We can only discuss a transaction with the person that made the purchase and not a third party.
18. We are heavily discounting stock to clear it quickly so we ask that you take delivery of your order promptly as we are unable to hold items.